Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You know me, right?

Glamour Shot (you like???)
Chillaxin' (I can be a bohemian.)

It was a little too sunny, but I still like it (shouldn't I say that).


I just want to be sure.

For awhile I've written Deanwoodenizen "anonymously." It was supposed to transition to a multi-user blog, i.e. a bunch of neighbors writing about our beloved community. In the end, though, Deanwoodenizen has become another effective tool for me to maximize civic activism through social media. (Neighbors, you are more than welcome to join in the blogging fun, see item 3.)

I've learned a few things in the last fifteen months (thanks to my top-notch education at Georgetown University and the New Organizing Institute). Soooo, what are those few things???

DRUMROLL
  1. I'm a community organizer!
  2. I'm a communicator, not a spinmeister!
  3. "We" sounds much better (and accomplishes a whole lot more) than "I"!
  4. Talking strategy and planning are fun. Implementation is funner!
  5. Uncomplicated and getting it done are friends!
THAT. IS. ALL. NOW, BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED BLOG TOPIC.

1 comment:

  1. Professional dating is excellent for those who values their time and resources. Just decide what professional dating site or agency to choose, register, answer their questions, and that’s it. Personally I chosen a dating site and I am more than satisifeid with results! url link here

    ReplyDelete